Friday, February 10, 2012

Photography Backgrounds

I recently picked up a photography background from ebay, I was a bit worried about buying a photography background off of ebay specially since it was coming from China.  I am glad I took the gamble. The background is made out of vinyl and it's pretty thick,  It's a solid sheet so there's no holes to hang it. I am pretty sure the craft store as some metal hole punch that you can get to hang it up without risking tearing the backdrop.  The quality of the picture is not bad it's a bit fuzzy up close but take a few steps back and it looks awesome.  I picked the backdrop up for $34.99 + $9.00 shipping. There's over 60 different backdrops to pick from.

Here's a photo I took with my Iphone 4s of my brick photography background. It looks better the phone don't do much justice. If your interested in finding out where you can pick up some of these backdrops comment below or send me a message











1 comment:

  1. Pexels is a free stock photography website.
    It wasn’t until last year that I learned about this site (thanks to a reader), and I’m so glad I did.
    I absolutely love Pexels. It’s the only website I use when I need free stock images for my blog posts.
    I think this could actually be one of the most useful websites for bloggers. Especially in a time where visuals are a must for your blog content.
    Images on Pexels are free for personal and commercial use. They can be modified, distributed, and do not require attribution.
    If you’re looking for more websites that offer free images, check out my post Where to Find Free Images for Your Blog.

    ReplyDelete