Friday, February 10, 2012

Manfrotto 682B Self Standing Monopod Review

I have had the Manfrotto 682B for about a month now. This mono pod is well built and it has a self standing option simply unscrew the bottom and pull out the legs and re screw. I found mixed reviews on this product  and most reviews where people talking about the price and just wanted something to complain about. I love this mono pod, I use this mono pod with the manfrotto 496rc2 ball head , will leave that ball head for another review.  The mono pod will hold my Canon t3i and my 70-200mm IS II L lens with NO problem even if it's extend a bit. With it extended mid way I wouldn't recommend leaving the mono pod left alone.  This product is defiantly worth a buy I would recommend getting a ball head with quick release that can handle your gear.

The mono pod will not replace your tri pod but when your on the go and need something where you normally can't take a tri pod this is a awesome tool.

http://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-682B-Standing-Monopod-Black/dp/B0009PSF9O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1328923634&sr=8-4



No comments:

Post a Comment