Thursday, March 1, 2012

Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L lens Repaired

 I have only owned this lens for 6 months and I have not been impressed with it since day one so I sent my Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L lens in to have it checked out. Sure enough there was a issue with my lens, Canon had to replace 3 collars and a rubber ring, I haven't had much time to play around with the lens since I got it back but from the few tests I have done I am excited, I feel like I may have a good copy now

If you own this lens and your not happy with it I suggest you send it off to the Canon repair center. The turn around time is about 8 days total. This lens seems to have a lot of issues from what others have told me and from what I have experienced even brand new out of the box like mine you may have a bad copy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment